The most popular are ancient instruments such as Tibetan singing bowls, gongs, tuning forks, didgeridoo, wooden flute, rattles, drums, bells etc.
The more traditional instruments such as guitar, violin, cello, harp, drums, flutes, are also powerful sound allies to heal and balance different chakras.
Different key notes played on singing bowls, gongs and tuning forks resonate with different chakras, depending on the keynote they are tuned to. Every chakra responds to different notes.
Here is a list of instruments and key notes that resonate with different chakras:
- Root chakra = Didgeridoo, drums, rattles | Musical note C.
- Sacral chakra = Flutes, clarinets, bassoon, saxophone, bagpipes, woodwind | Musical note D.
- Solar plexus chakra = Organ, Harmonium | Musical note E.
- Heart chakra = String instruments such as: Violin, harp, cello, guitar & wind instruments | Musical note F.
- Throat chakra = Horn and horn instruments | Musical note G.
- Third eye chakra = Piano, bells, chimes | Musical note A.
- Crown chakra = Conch shells | Musical note B.
Instruments for clearing the aura = Rattles, handheld chime, crystal bowls, singing bowls, ceremonial drums and tuning forks.